LinnasMinute

Sunday, June 05, 2005

brea's notes

hello yesterday I lost my tooth and almost got sick all in one day! well I'll tell you about my tooth first! after lunch and shopping while my dad was cleanig I was keeping my brother company and busy. So I played puppy (thats where i'm the puppy he's a baby or person )and the baby and puppy where playing tug-a-war when puppy's tooth fell out! So when I woke up this morning I got a dollar bill and she left my tooth!

While my parents where moveing the furniture I almost got sick and they had to hold the dog while I went to the bath room! So they where mad ! Out from Breanna the crazy person or alien.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well bree at least your mom did not through out your tooth. Glad to hear your tooth came out fine. Hope your sickness is almost done.

Love
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home