LinnasMinute

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lori's version of what happened

While Pete's and Breanna's versions are accurate, I wanted to add to them. You will notice (snaps) along the way due to the fact that I feel like somone is snapping a rubberband inside my head, but otherwise I am feeling pretty well for the first time in two weeks. (snap snap...a double snapper!)

Pete neglected to mention while we were trying to move the furniture upstairs from the basement, he hurt his back because I went to push but realized he was not ready so stopped quickly which (snap) wrenched his back. He was kind not to mention it. The only reason I did not get hurt when Pete tried to kill me ...I mean when he tried to help...by dropping the couch is because of divine intervention. The couch was stuck, it popped and let go and I was not prepared as we slid down the stairs. I some how went down and rolled to the left when I was on the other side of the couch and was lucky I got to the bottom first and not a bruise or broken bone anywhere except for the occasional snapping in my head.


Breanna almost did not get to put her tooth underneath the pillow because while she and Pete were at the (snap) Blizzard game Friday night, I decided to finally clean off the kitchen table and counter. I then left a BIG note (snap) with directions as follows;"Do not LEAVE anything on the counter or the table!!!". Notice it does not say the counter or table could not be used. All I want is to put the stuff away when not being in use.(SNAP) So, what do I find on the kitchen table the very next day at approxiamately 3:22 p.m.? A bowl! I went to throw it out but Pete hollered that Breanna's tooth was in the bowl so he saved the tooth and Breanna was spared a lifetime disappointment.

It is also ironic that the tooth she lost is NOT (snap) the tooth that she says has been loose since the beginning of time.

Now we are working on Breanna's room so if no one hears from us within 24 hours, call police and please take care of Luke and Maya as we have been buried alive in la room de la Breanna.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that things did not go smoothly and you were almost(killed)helped by Pete. Hope this week goes well for you all. Good Last week of school Breanna.

Pennie

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you guys sound very busy. I too am sorry peter tried to kill you ( I mean help you) :) I hope all went well with the room cleaning.

Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home