LinnasMinute

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Magic of the gold chain

Hello Again, It has been so long that I posted I all most forgot the password. Had an ok night. After two nights ago anything would be better. Luke visted our room many times resulting in me taking my mask off and putting him back in his room. The next day I went looking for the largest gate I could find. I could not find one. Lori asked if we had any door locks. I found a gold chain lock and installed it last night. Luke did well but not so sure about Lori. I have set his radio to sleep mode so we can hear him. Might have to set up one of our x10 cameras for peace of mind.
Got my Dad's wish list. It's very strange that all he wants is tiny houses. Well I gotta go get ready to take Luke to school and go to work.

PJL

2 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

But there nice houses and I only want one. Once I had to get a music box for a front door to keep a kid from wandering out. Every family needs a door lock.
Dad

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are all just a bunch of monkeys. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home