LinnasMinute

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Florida trip and more

Pete and I are back from Florida where it rained every single day. I felt bad for the people who brought their families for actual vacation. I spent most of my time going to get candy, refilling my soda, and fighting off the mean saleslady at the Disney store in the hotel. Actually, I thought about fighting her but decided not to. (She took a Ariel figurine out of my hand and said another customer wanted it. Wouldn't you know it was the last one and we cannot get them online because they are only for purchase when you are on Disney property. I wrote them an e-mail and wonder if anything will happen. The Weed Man story is happening all over again!)

We sure missed the kids but as soon as we got home and gave them their shirts, they spent the rest of the night with grandma and grandpa so now we know where we stand with them!

Breanna was in an art show and Luke and I went to see it after school. She did not place but I am proud of her for entering the show. I saw some other parents I have not seen in awhile so it was good to catch up with them.

Breanna tried on her princess costume for me and I inserted a cardboard cone to make her hat stand up and it worked out pretty well. I sent the picture to every one and my cousin sent me a note saying her five year old son said, 'Wow, what a pretty princess'. Grandma did a great job on the costume, now we are looking for shoes to go with it.

Luke had a rough day in preschool but we hope he does better tomorrow after both of us talked to him. He did well with me at home today and we played outside for awhile even though it was raining a little (can't get away from the stinkin'rain!)

I sent Pat an e-mail asking how he and Alex did on fantasy football this week. Pennie sent a note she is stopping in Wed. to drop off some information.

Have a good one, people! Lori

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You'll have to try Evil-BAy for an Aerial figure. I thought I was the only one that had trouble with salespeople.
Betty is glad Bree liked the costume.
Luke is a true Linna, stuborn, unpredictable, but good.
John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home