LinnasMinute

Monday, June 06, 2005

Better today

Today went well. We cleaned Breanna's carpet. I got the machine back in time. We went to the mall for lunch. I talked to the guy from select comfort. He said he could not do anything. He gave me the 800 number. I called an they are sending me a new mattress for no cost. I don't have to send the old one back so they said I could patch it. I got a kit from kmart and it looks like it might work. Lori and her mom went to the botanical gardens and had a good time. Well gota go take my sleeping pill.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Pete
I just got up and unless I lost a day today is Monday. How did you get through it so fast ?.Loved Lori's version of what happened.
Dad

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Brother and his family.

Good to hear that you are all well and alive and carpets are clean. Please be careful of flying couches and tumbling wives. I am glad that Lori got out and had some fun with her mom. I am still coughing and trying to get well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home