LinnasMinute

Monday, June 06, 2005

We are alive and well by Lori

We made it through Breanna's room without losing anyone...whew! I am feeling much better except for the occasional snap or two.

Pete did Breanna's room, the hallway and loft as well as some furniture pieces and the hallway rugs.

I went to the Botanical Garden show with mom and I would recommend people to go because you can ask a lot of questions and you are dealing with professionals who know their stuff. A nice surprise since I usually buy my plants from a store where the attendant is a baby and answers my questions the same way when I ask my kids questions, "Huh?". I bought five plants, all perennial bushes that do not need much care, for the side along the garage which has been neglected since we moved here except for an occasional use by Maya.( Don't ask). Hope you all have a great week.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home