LinnasMinute

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A New Plan

Not a whole lot new today, but that is ok. Luke and I had a good day at home. He had a bath and helped me make banana bread. He likes mixing and pouring in the ingredients.

I came up with a family exercise plan which we are starting tonight and the reason I am writing this blog early. We are going down to the basement, Breanna, Pete and I are going to spend 20 minutes doing either the treadmill, the bike or the weights/stretches and then we will switch to another station for 20 and switch a third time to get a total workout for one hour. I'll let you know how far we get. Breanna is going to make a chart for us to keep track of how we are doing. Luke does enough bouncing around, he is exercising all the time. Tonight we will do it while we watch'Survivor'. I have done well on my watching my Weight Watchers points this week so far.

Turns out Pennie did stop in last night and left the information I needed in the mailbox which we did not find until today. Too bad we missed her but we were out longer than we thought we would be.

Tonight I helped Breanna with her spelling words and she is now taking a bath. I made noodles for supper and it all went. Luke ate all his meal and also ate well during lunch (this info is for Grandma and Grandpa - they were a good influence on him while we were gone.)

Pete mowed the front and side lawn and will put insect treatment on it tomorrow after work. He will mow the back Saturday. We also plan to do some fall clean up this weekend since there is no Packer game.

Have a good one!...Lori

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Exercise and banana bread are good for you. I am glad Luke is eating well. Kepp at that lawn and get rid of those pesky insects.
Granpa John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home