LinnasMinute

Thursday, June 30, 2005

12,000 and 10000

Rough night last night we had both kids in our room because of a storm. I had 12,000 steps yesterday and 10000+ today. Work was rough, I did a dumb thing and deleted some files that had textbook orders in them. I was very lucky that the clerical had a back up. I changed the code to move the files instead of deleting them. I also forgot a meeting at 9:30. They called me and I got there just in time for it to start. I went for a walk at lunch time. I walked to Washington Commons. It was called Port Plaza before. I was sad most of the stores were closed. I remember as a kid going to the Mall. So many fun stores. Then when I moved down here we would walk over and do lunch. Lori once worked at the McDondalds there. Who knows she could have sold me some junk food once. When I was walking back I saw the 911 memorial. It is so amazing how fast your mind and heart can forget the terror and pain. After my 3000 step trip I had a meeting between to departments. Payroll and HR . The good news nobody got hurt bad news is I volunteered to do a project. My boss wants me to say no more often. It is hard to say no when you know you can help. I am trying to do projects that I build it and I turn it over to some else to maintain it.
After work I went home a grilled some hotdogs and brats. After supper the family went for a walk. Well I better go take a sleeping pill.


PJL

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Are the stores that sell the little figures and Christmas houses still there or did they close too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home