LinnasMinute

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Good Day

Average night 4 hr's on mask. Drove up north to get lawn mower. Brea and I went up to grama and grapa's house. We just misssed Pat and the boys (and I mean miss) We think we came close to running into them on the short cut. At first I did not think we could get the mower into the van. But with sure will power and I put some weight into it I got it in the Van. The Train is coming a long great. On the way home Brea got a little silly about 60 miles from Green Bay. She did her job keep dad awake. When we got home we notice Lori had cleaned, Painted and moved furniture no broken objects or bones as far as we know. Luke was very good for her. I got the mower out of the van without breaking it or me. After reading the directions and airing up the tire, I got it running. I took it for a spin in the back yard to see how it will handle the hill as long as I am carefull I should not have any problems. I took the kids for a walk to increase my steps. Breanna took her scooter and Luke rode in the wagon. Brea had a scare when she went down a hill very fast. I only got my steps to 6324 but I should get double for pulling Luke. Better go take the sleeping pill.

PJL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home