LinnasMinute

Friday, June 24, 2005

Don't Taunt the storm

Had an okay night. I picked up a pedometer at walmart. I did 5700 step a bit short of goal 10,000 but it is just the first day. Work was okay alot of people are working summer hour so they take friday off. Had lunch with my friend Greg. Picked Brea up from summer school. Went back to work to solve a problem. Pick up some food for Lori and Luke. Breanna and I went to the Blizzard game. We saw history. Because the blizzard won and Louisville lost the blizzards are in the playoffs for the first time ever. The game was good and we saw three kickoff returns it got so bad the other team just kicked the ball into the stands. After the game when we were walking back to the car Breanna said "That was not a very bad storm" I siad " Don't taunt the storm". I also said that I would go around all puddles not mater the size.
Better go clean my mask and take my pill.

PJL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home