LinnasMinute

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fathers Day

This was a good weekend. We went up north to visit the parents. On Saturday did some work on the railroad. It was tough on Luke because he want's to play not watch people work on the railroad. Saturday night we got to the hotel to late to swim. Luke after a little work Luke fell asleep. I was on the mask for eight hours WOW!!!
On Sunday Breanna and I went to breakfast. I made one of the worst waffles you could ever see. It tasted okay. After breakfast Brea and I went swimming. I sat in the hot tub and let the jets beat up on my back. Later we were joined by Lori and Luke. Luke did not want to swim in the big pool. Even after Brea and I said look at us we are in the big pool I am a big boy and Brea a big Girl. Luke who had his feet in the hot tub said look at me I am a big boy I am in the hot pool. We then went to grammas and grandpas house. Grandpa gave Luke a train car. I helped to find a controller and we worked on getting Luke's car to work on the track the is currently out there. We some how blew a fuse. So Brea and I went on a hunt for more fuses. We found them at a gas station. It was cool because on the trip I could show Brea places from my youth. When we got home the present I got for Dad was in the mail. I put it in the DVD player and watched it. It was just as funny as I remember. Dad there is some bonus stuff I think you will enjoy. On a day like to day I have to say I am a Lucky and Happy man.
Happy Fathers Day

PJL

3 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

It was good to have you home.I look forward to seeing the DVD.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well it sounded like you guys had a good fathers day. I wish I could of been there.

Maybe next year.
TTFN

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well,
Glad to hear that you had fun. I am also glad to hear that the DVD showed up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home