LinnasMinute

Thursday, June 16, 2005

quiet after the storm

Had an okay night. At some point I ripped the mask off. Work went well. We had a party for a co-worker who was layed off. I got a good start on some projects. One of the projects I was able to automate emailing from a web page. Took the kids to the mall. We went to the cingular store to complain about our new service. I exchanged Lori phone for a different one. Now we think maybe I should have exchanged my phone. We will see tommorow. We ate in the food court. Breanna bought a necklace with her money. Then we started our hunt. We were looking for Roller Skates for Breanna. After going to three stores and being lied to by a sales person who told us they had some we still have no skates. I just got done playing my game Act of war. Tonight I was not very good general and lost. My sinus are killing me. Well I better go take my sleeping pill.
PJL

5 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well,
Sorry to hear that you guys haven't found skates. I will look to see what size I have at my office and ask Kay if it would be okay if I gave to Breanna and I will pay her for them. I am glad to hear that you weren't laid off.

May the force be with you.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You should get the skates for yourself and that would speed up the shopping.If you don't fall down. The mask may have something to do with your sinus problem.Its a listed side effect.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dicks sporting goods has a very good selecton of inline skates. I think I got Alex's from Toy R-US.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger plinna said...

no pennie let the force be with you

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger plinna said...

that was from me brea sorry i forgot to say thajt great job dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home