LinnasMinute

Thursday, June 09, 2005

More Storms

Had a good night last night 7.8 hrs on the mask. Lori had a bad night with a coughing episode at 2:00 am. Luke came in crying saying he had to pee. He then climbed into the bed and fell a sleep. Lori woke him up and he did go to the bathroom. I guess he went back to bed. I woke up and every body was gone. Lori went downstairs because of the coughing and Luke had gone back to bed.
Work went well today I found out how to fix my rounding problem on one of the reports. Went to circuit city at lunch to look at a Averatec Tablet Notebook PC that I saw in a ad. I was in the computer department looking at a computer of the same brand. It was very tiny. I asked if was a tabletpc and he seemed to be nervous. He went to ask another dude. He came back and said that it was only on the internet and selected stores and that the Green Bay store is not one of them. He told me they could directly ship if I wanted to buy one today. What a waste of time I got more info on the net. Took Lori and kids shopping. Lori is looking for paint for the family room. We also went to the mall and I bought some shorts and a shirt because my shorts for work are getting pretty worn. Lori bought some shirts and pants. Then the sky opened up. I had to run in the rain to get some things so Lori could make some bars for the kids.I have to go take my sleep pill.

PJL

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,

Well I am sorry that you wasted your lunch hour. I am glad to hear that you bought more clothes. Clothes shopping is always a good thing. Well have to go to sleep work tomorrow.

Pennie

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

He who sleeps in a mask ends up sleeping alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home