LinnasMinute

Monday, June 06, 2005

A good day

My bed did not lose much air. I was on the mask for 6 hrs. I still feel sick. I still have a cough. Work went well. Breanna had a half a day of school. We went to old country buffet and then to home depot. When we got home I had enough time to cut the front yard and throw the football around with Breanna. We then spent the rest of the night killing mosquitoes because I left the door open to long. I have set the time zone to central for this blog so you can trust the time on the posts now. Well I must go take my sleeping pill.

(P)eace (J)oy (L)ove PJL

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,

Thanks for you comments. I hope that Breanna had fun spending time with her dad. You are a great dad.
Well I have to go and type notes for work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home