LinnasMinute

Monday, June 13, 2005

Kid stuff by Lori

Pete is doing a great job with his blogs so I do not need to add to them so I thought I would write about what the kids have said recently (at least no one is trying to kill someone with furniture, always a good sign).

On Breanna's last day of school, Luke and I walked to the school to pick her up. Luke saw all the kids coming out of the building and exclaimed, "Look at all my friends!"

The other day we were sitting in the van waiting for Pete to get some things from the grocery store. It was raining and thundering. I said when I was little, I loved to sit in the car when it was raining. Luke said, "When I was little, I got to jump in the puddles when it was raining." Breanna said, "Luke, you still ARE little!"

So I am a little concerned about my brother-in-law because Pete has been reading the blogs out loud to us everynight but he says Patrick is still swimming with the fishes. I am thinking since he lives close to Chicago, swimming with the fishes means he ain't coming back!

I spent most of the day cleaning the house because we were having company tonight. Breanna did a great job of playing with Luke. They had school where she was the teacher and he was the student. She had him draw five shapes and print his name which he did so he got an A. They also went outside and played in the sprinkler and had popsicles. I took a picture with the digital and have to remember to send it. Luke had several time outs for hitting or kicking so I am a little concerned about that behavior.

Right now Pete is walking to our van which is about four blocks away because he drove through a large puddle and the car died. He has tried several times to start it but with no luck. We were going to call the police with the information that our van will be out there all night but neither one of us could remember the license number so he walked down there again to get it and to try to start it one more time. I am sure he will mention this in his blog.

Have a good one!

Lori

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No need to be concerned. Not swimming with the fishes catching the fishes. :) Have not updated blog I will get on that. Ah the things kids say.

Hate them big puddles.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well,

It is nice to know that luke thinks he is old. I would like to say Kudos to Breanna for being a great big sister.

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home