LinnasMinute

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Good day

Had a good night. Sorted the laundry. Breanna went to a tea party with Grama Starks. Luke and Lori and I went to the Packer tent sale. I bought some sweat shirts. We ate at Brett Farve's two minute grill. We then we went to Home Depot and got some paint for the family room. The kids played out in the sprinkler. Lori and I put a tape on all the wood in the family room. Breanna and I were about to go to the Blizzard game when we got a tornado warning and had to go into the basement. We stayed until the all clear. We still made it to the game. It was a good game. The Blizzard were playing the #1 team and almost beat them. The refs ripped us off. Well I better go take my sleeping pill.
PJL

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I alwas wanted to eat at the Bret Farve 2 minute grill.How was it?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

grr them reffs. its always the zebra's that cost us the game always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home