LinnasMinute

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Don't Blog Angry

I did not post yesterday because I was to angry. I had good night last night on mask. Woke up on time, got the garbage and recyclables out. A nice lady from Enterprise rental showed up early to pick me up. I signed out a pretty Blue Dodge Grand Caravan(It has air but today we don't need it). The auto repair shop called and said the insurance will cover a engine replacement except for the $500 deductible. The rental van has unlimited mileage so we can go up north this weekend. I am getting a lot of things done at work. At am posting at lunch so I better not take my sleeping pill.
PJL

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well it was nice to hear that you had a good night on the mask. I also love the color blue so was happy to hear that was the color of your rental. Glad to hear that you didn't have to buy a new car at this time and can shop around.
Well I have to go now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home