LinnasMinute

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

breas days very long days!

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions I will try them I hope they work!So today in rockety we made pencil rockets and I finished my dream home tommrow I will add couches, chairs , tables,e.t.c. oh by the way this is for uncle Pat hagw stands for have a good week is says so in the last blog I did. (anyway I think so!)My days are so long no that school is out .My birthday is three weeks from this sunday! Maya thinks shes spoiled and we need to be with her ! I'm not dad so I can't go take my sleeping pill but I can find something good to eat. gport (get plenty of rest tonight) the crazy object Breanna

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Warm milk works as well as a sleeping pill for a young girl and has less complications. Thanks to teling me what hagw stands for. I will remeber that.
I am very impress with your writing.
ttfn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home