LinnasMinute

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not a bad day by Lori

Yesterday Pete and I finally purchased what we have been thinking about for at least a year and that was a foam mattress pad and new sheets since the sheets we were using are flannel and it is almost July! Pete redid the bed and I slept pretty well! It could be because of the new bedding or because we went to bed at one a.m. because we were watching 'Black Sky' on the science channel about the 'x prize' which was a race to put the first human in space by a private company. Pete and I love to watch this stuff.

I am enjoyng reading everyone's blog but can't think of anything creative to comment about. I will try harder next time.

I will refrain from making any more garage comments.

Have a good one!

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home