LinnasMinute

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

No Stepping in the toilet

Good night 6+ hrs on mask. First thing this morning after my shower. I was getting dressed when I reached for my pedometer and it slip out of my hand and into the Toilet. It was dead. So I took it apart and left it in the car when I went to work. Work was pretty slow so I could get somethings done that I have not been able to do.
At lunch I went to the mall.Guess what the hot air in the car must have dried out the pedometer. 10000+ steps today. After work I took the kids for walk. I watched the president and average Joe. Time to take a sleeping pill.

PJL

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good Job on the steps and sleeping.
duh on the droppng in the tolet.
LOL

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Got a new catalogue today with a talking pedometer but it doesn't say "Please don't drop me in the toilet":So I guess I won't buy it. Keep yours dry.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well at least it wasn't a pager and then the toilet started to vibrate. I am very impressed with your dedication to walking. Keep it up.

I have new but you must go to my blog.

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home