LinnasMinute

Monday, June 27, 2005

Air is still working

Good night last night 6.5 hours on mask except nasty cut on my nose. Lori had a rough night the room was to hot. Good day at work. I turned over a task to payroll. I wrote a web app to do the task that I normaly would do in a visual basic program. It meant that I would have to be available after every payroll every two weeks. I went to the mall at lunch to get a helmet for bike riding and to get more steps. After work Lori and I took the kids to Old Country Buffet. We then went to Wal-mart. Don't they make old fasion squirt guns? We found some that are close. We did the grocery shopping so we can eat at home all week. When we got home the kids went out and played with the squirt guns. I stripped the paint off of one of the side doors and painted it. I will never get a job being a painter. 10000+ Steps today. Better go take a sleeping pill.

PJL

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Pete used your comment in Pauline's service. It was much apprted.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Keep up the walking it is hard work but worth the health. I too will not get a job as a painter. Your wife can though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home