LinnasMinute

Friday, July 01, 2005

7934 today

Good night. 5 hrs on mask. Went to sleep with Lori and woke up with Luke. Luke woke up and kicked Lori out of bed. Went to the eye doctor this morning. The doctor said I have a Astigmatism. That's why I am seeing double or blurred images. Yes I am getting old. I am getting glasses. She said I don't have to wear them all the time just when the blurry images are getting to me. I found that my big nose makes it hard to find frames that look good. Breanna had her friend Joe over today. After work we went to the mall and I got my hair cut. The lady had no tattoos and she did a good job. We then went to Len crafters to order my glasses. After that we brought Joe home to Uncle Lee's house. We visted for a while the kids played. I did get good news the doctors office called and said that my blood test came up negative. Dad the store that sells the little figures and Christmas houses moved over by old country buffet. Didn't do well with the steps only 7934. Well better go take the sleeping pill.

PJL

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I never noticed your nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home