LinnasMinute

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Breanna's birthday and the greatest firework show ever in Green Bay

Breanna had a great birthday. She is a lucky girl to have the entire family show up to celebrate with her. THere was a wonderful fireworks show to cap it off but I will let Pete talk about it in his blog since my memory is blurry.

She spent the last week at camp and is spending the night tonight at Aunt Pennie's house. We went to Appleton to help finish the painting and put furniture back. While Pennie and I painted, Pete and the kids went to the IMAX theater. When they returned, Pete fixed the fan light in the living room and the kitchen. He also hung up a couple of pictures for her. I put her VHS tapes away in the cabinet, got rid of her soda cans, and trimmed with the paint. Pete amazed me by moving her entertainment unit without much trouble. We worked from one until nine with a break for dinner at Perkins treated by Pennie. I think the walls look pretty good and as we drove away, I could see the Pooh picture hanging on the wall and it looked nice. She did a great job picking out colors. I hope her foot heals fast so she can enjoy her living room.

I did not do much this past week. Luke and I played out in the pool yesterday. Maya got in and out a few times but did not want a bath. Then a neighbor came over to chat and Maya lunged, knocking me out of the chair and I fell onto the lawn. Very embarassing, but at least no one got hurt. I started counting points last week to watch what I eat and I am doing well so far. I only overate one day when we went to Old Country Buffet and played canasta with the family and it was worth it!

Have a good one!

Lori

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

It was really wonderful that you went and helped Pennie in her time of distress. The fact that you like the paint choice makes her happy I,m sure.
Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home