LinnasMinute

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth

Had a good night last night. 8 hrs on mask. There must of been a storm. Went to sleep with lori and woke up with both kids in the room. Worked on the garage. Trying to get through the xmas lights. I did not realize that we had that many lights. Lori finished the bushes. Pennie showed up with donuts and a broken toe. We had taco's for lunch. We went to Lori's mom's for supper. Lee and family were also there. We cooked meat on a stick(no veggys for me)as it should be on the 4th.The kids had a blast playing. We then went downtown for the fireworks. The fireworks were great. As Luke would say zing zu gungga. He said that for all the big ones.Joe and Brea are having a sleep over. I still hear them so I better go tell them to go to sleep. I must go take the sleeping pill.

PJL

4 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Show me a family that doesn't have too many Christmas lights and I'll show you a family that doesn't celebrate Christmas.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys also had a very good and fun 4th glad to hear it.
Zing Zu Gungga. :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Thanks for another great 4th of July.

Pennie

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger plinna said...

your welcome aunt pennie from brea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home