LinnasMinute

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Washing Rocks?

Last night was good. Had the mask on a bit to tight. Woke up and cleaned my mask and every thing else on the cpap. Today we went to menards and bought some red lava rocks and some lights for the lamp in the front. Then we went to Lori's Dad's to get some plant. Boy did they stink. We went to Taco Johns for lunch were they got Brea's order wrong three times. They gave us a card for two free taco's. We then went to Wal-Mart for food. When we went home Lori trim the bushes. We now have a cordless trimmer. Before Lori would cut at least one ext cord every time she would trim the bushes. The bad thing is she lost power before she was finshied. I washed rocks. Yes it does not make much sence but that what I did. I bought a screen like thing and poured the rock and dirt from the side of the house into the screen. I then hit it with water to get the dirt and the weeds off of the rocks. I got bored with the whole process and it was hard with Luke wanting to use the hose all the time. I put the lava rock around the plants that Lori put on the side of the house. We might just buy a few more bags instead of cleaning any more rocks. I played sim city for a while and tried to help Lee with a computer problem. Today was the first day I have worn my new glasses. I feel like I am in a fish bowl and everything is tilted. I told Lori it's like have my own fun house. I hope it gets better or I will just wear them at night working on the computer or watching TV. Well better go take a sleeping Pill.

PJL

3 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sometimes there are just not enough lava rocks.Forest Gump

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Life is a fun house. You will get use to the glasses sometimes. All things in nature need baths and you gave the rocks some.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

But I thought it was gods job to wash th e rocks. LOL Glasses when did this happen are they reading glasses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home