LinnasMinute

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Chicago trip Pete

I think the trip was great. I do think you need at least two days to see the park. I had fun swimming and watching the kids swim. I got to teach Breanna a little about the crawl and the pool was warm. Luke did some swimming even after getting a full face of water. The driving was not bad even though I took us on some scenic routes. I liked the hotel except the mattress. It's fun having breakfast with Brea in the morning. The train show was fun seeing Dad make his way all around the show was great. He was like a kid at christmas morning. My favorite part was going on the roller coasters with Breanna. She was scared but did it for me. That means a lot. I did not get to ride on one with Lori but when the kids get older we will all ride them. To Chris we will ride the Raging Bull Someday. Thanks to all, I went a vacation and did not get sick. Well I better go get ready for work. I better not take a sleeping pill now.

PJL

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I am glad you enjjoyed. I wish I was well enough to go on the roller coaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home