LinnasMinute

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Go Pack Go

Had a good night? I don’t know. Luke ended up in our bed. I don't know when. I took Luke to camp. He was a tired boy feel a sleep on the way. I then went to the Packers shareholders meeting. I waited for Pennie at the parking lot. We had the business meeting. We then walked over to Lambeau Field. It is hard to complain about free food but the way they set it up was crazy. A lot of people no set lines no way to get out when you get your food. I was lucky I didn't have a panic attack. Pennie and I got separated. I called her on the cell phone but her cell phone was in her car. I found her in the stands. I went and got Luke. The lady said he did much better today.
Luke and I went to Lambeau Field. We found Pennie. We watched the rookies practice.
We went Luke fell a sleep and hard. Pennie fell a sleep and I also took a little nap. Lori cleaned the house while we were gone. We went out to eat at Texas Road house. There was a clown there he made Luke a balloon animal. We then did some shopping. Well I better go take my sleeping pill.

PJL

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Cool pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home