LinnasMinute

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So far this week

We had a nice couple of days. Breanna is getting ready to spend a week in Crystal Falls and is all excited about that. In addition, she is staying at my mother's house Thursday night for a sleepover. Usually she does this once a summer because my mom has Fridays off in the summer. I am starting to wonder if I will ever see her again!

Pete cleaned out my old desk that was in the garage to make room for his tools and put it in Breanna's room (after she and I made room for it). Then he cleaned out my dollhouse that my dad made for me when I was a kid. My mom lined the walls with fabric from my old clothes or wallpaper samples that we used in our house and it was fun seeing those again. He also brushed Maya and it was fun watching her try to get away from him but she looks much better and feels better, too.

I cleaned out the laundry room but still have to sort the clothes...joy. We had tacos for supper and I made cream cheese bars for dessert. Luke asked if he could help make them and I said, "Sure". He poured the sugar into the bowl and grabbed the book and told me to "mix it all up and pour it in the pan and then EAT IT!" I asked if it needed to be put in the oven and he said, "Oh, let me check....yes, bake it and then we can eat it!"

And we did and it is all gone and all is right with the world.

Lori

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Looking forward to seeing Bree. Think Luke could make a good cook when he grows up.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Nice to see things moving along in your home since you helped my house so much. I think Luke could be a good chef. I also would like to be his designated taste tester.

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home