LinnasMinute

Sunday, July 17, 2005

a whole week

I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged. It was a busy week. I had a ton of meetings at work and drop off and picked up Brea for camp. One night she had her friend Joe over they giggled until late. I have been playing an xbox game called Knights of the old republic two sith lords. I am almost done. I am fighting a Great Storm Beast. He is very strong and I have no clue on how to beat him. I have not been doing well on my steps. I must tell the soon to be famous story of the Breanna's birthday fireworks show. It was getting dark and I was told to get the show on the road. So with the help of Elijah I ran to get the fireworks setup. Soon I had all the kids and no adults trying to help me. I finally said if all the kids are not by the house there will be no fireworks. The plan was to shoot a fountain and a multi shooter. The first two went great. Then something went very wrong. The next fountain burned very hot and very low. It set of the big fountain that was three feet away and a few of the multi shooters as well. What a show, things where shooting and spitting sparks everywhere. Some uninvited guests asked if that was on purpose and I responded nope they said cool and thank you for the show. I went to check and the where only two things left to fire. The Saturn rockets (also infamous for another fireworks story ask grandpa about that one) and a fountain. I lit both of those and the show came to an end. Breanna and Lori where in the garage angry and scared and Luke and Grandpa thought it was a great show. Next year if I will be able to shoot them I will keep the fountains and the shooters apart. All is right in the world. The one casualty was the pedometer. It made it from the toilet but the fireworks and a night outside did it in.

I have been doing some thinking. I heard a song on the radio. It is a Christian station. The Song was talking about God knowing what you’re going to say before you say it. If we have free will how does God know what you’re going to say? Is the whole story all ready played out for God and our life’s are like a long movie. I know the Bible tells us how it ends. I know that is kind of weird to think about but that’s what popped into my head. Well I better go take a sleep pill

PJL

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

The Greatest 9th of July ever.We should make a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home