LinnasMinute

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

long time no write by brea

hey everyone ! Sorry but I been playing games on the computer so thats why I did not write since along time ago! I can't wait till I go up to grandma and grampas house!
today I'm going to grandma starkes house to sleep over ! But going up north for a week will be much more fun than one night at grandma starkes house ! Dad put big table in my room with moms old doll house on top!I am very greatful of him for doing that THANKS DAD! If you have any doll house things left over may I use them. For anut pennie and dad the light thing I bought at lifefeast makes a great lamp for the doll house. hyhast (hope you have a save thursday) the crazy object breanna

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Breanna I hope you have fun at Grandma Starks. I also will keep my open for doll house things. I am also glad that you light is good for something beside one night at lifefest. How are the beads on the door and the door bell.

Pennie

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

We are looking forward to your coming to stay with us. We have some dollhouse things you can have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home