LinnasMinute

Monday, July 25, 2005

about time

Had a bad night Luke decided to sleep in our bed. We are getting ready to take him to camp. I will Write more about that later tonight. I just had to tell you about the guys night out. Luke and I had a guys night out last thur. We went to old country buffet. After we were done with our main meal we had desert. Luke said to me I love carrot cake. Before I coulld say anything he said and I love you to dad. Priceless. We went to Office Depot and Sears were Luke told me to focus. I had said earlier that I needed to focus on what we were looking for. Brea is up north and we miss her and hope she is having fun. I better go get ready to take Luke to Camp.


PJL

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I miss you too dad. You didn't tell me about the part where Luke said he loved you. I love you too.
Bree

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Betty wanted to tell you she swung on the wings but couldn't decide if it was swung or swang or swunged or even swinged but she also swam. She and Bree had a good time,
Dad

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Glad to hear that you had a boys night out and hope Luke enjoyed his first day at camp. It is tough being green.(Kermit Camp) LOL

See ya on Wednesday

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home