LinnasMinute

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Another one bites the dust.

I can't beleive it I broke another pedometer. I realy liked it. I bought another one but it not as nice. Yesterday was my first day of vacation. We took Luke to camp.
We then went shopping 8+ stores. It was strange not having the kids. We bought a jogging stroller. We picked up Luke from camp. We went to eat at Old country buffet.
Luke said he does not like carrot cake he likes cheese cake. I hope he does not change his mind about me. Today we brought Luke to camp. We got home in time for the space shuttle launch. I watched praying there would be no problems so far so good.I then worked on the Garage and Lori worked upstairs. I think when I am done it will be functional. We picked up Luke at camp and they said he had a rough day. He was put on two time outs for hitting two kids. We talked to him and said we will take him out of camp if he hits again. I had a rough day had a lot of muscle cramps.
Last time I checked Lighting can't hurt you on a wireless phone(unless your outside standing by a tree). If Pennie want's she can take Mom and Dad to the train show and we will meet at six flags on Sunday then Dad can take the big O2 tanks.
My head is spinning trying to figure out what Pennie wants. Dad was trying to make it easier on Pat and also on Pennie so she didn't have to drive. What am I missing?
I will do whatever go not go drive not drive.
I better stop I am in a bad mood. I will go take a sleeping pill.
Pete

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Do all Linna's have crabby times. We must have a low frustration level. We need you to drive no matter which cars we take. Love ya.
Dad

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Peter,

In response to what I want. First of all I was told by mom that we were taking three vechiles so I trying to help out went out and spent more money on car top carrier so that we could have more room for train stuff and dad's medical supplies. So when mom told me we were taking your car and Pat's then I was upset since one reason I started looking into this vechile was because we were taking my car so that you didn't have to worry about yours. So I trying to make everyone more comfortable and wanting a new car also bought one. I have a horrible habit of planning and then when someone changes the plans I get upset. So it had nothing to do with anyone but the fact that I had been told one thing and suddenly plans were changing. I stated that in my blog and that is why I wrote about it was because I was angry with myself for first not being supportive IE the phone comment and my response to Mom. I just want us to have a good vacation that is all I want. Miscommunication happens when Dad changes plans and doesn't explain why and Mom then drops it on me. Dad has been doing the planning and he tells me one thing and I act on it.
I am very sorry about what I said to Breanna and that is also why I apologized on the internet so that it wouldn't be an entire day before she heard it. I just wanted her not to worry about you guys and not to keep calling because in my experience it makes it worse they get more home sick. However it happened when I was angry about something else and then I was shorter with Breanna then I wanted.
So in short I can't take what I said back.
As far as cars go.I know that we are having five children and six adults. Dad plans on buying stuff at the show and we need to bring his supplies so whatever car set up we create is fine. I just wanted things to be easier and not so crowded. I think the problem everyone is trying to help everyone else.

So I would also like to thank you for a wonderful day at Lambeu

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home