LinnasMinute

Monday, August 15, 2005

Water Water Water

Pretty good weekend. We went to church. We went to St. Johns. It was a good service. I learned about Peter bringing someone back from the dead. We went to Breakfast at Mcdonalds.
Luke was not feeling well. He slept the whole day. He started to feel better at 10:00pm. Breanna and I went Grocery Shopping and then played football. On Sat I cleaned the kids bathroom and Lori trimmed the bushes. We went to the Denny's for supper and the went shopping at the Mall. We were looking for a birthday gift for grampa Starks. Breanna said we could get grampa a candy apple . Luke said we can't a candy apple because Grampa does not have teeth. He thought we were talking about Grampa Linna. Lori will have to tell you about the Goose poop story. Three days with no soda. I have not got better yet.I will try for a whole week. All I have been drinking is water. Well
I better go to work.

PJL

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Keep drinking the water.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Wow I couldn't go an hour without a soda. Let me know if it changes anything.


Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home