LinnasMinute

Sunday, January 08, 2006

House Hunting

What a weekend we had house hunting. We only went to open houses to see what was out there and what the market is like. Supposedly it is a buyers market in Green Bay because there are so many houses for sale and builders keep building more homes.

Saturday we were disappointed with what we saw, none seemed to be in move in condition but Sunday brought better results. Since I was still sick, I stayed home with the paper and whenever Pete and the kids got done looking at a house, he would call me and I would tell him which one to go to next. Pete is great at house hunting because he looks at all the structural stuff as well as what his parents needs are. Breanna votes as well on the one she likes.(Luke said one was particularily(sp?) smelly so that one was tossed).

We spent some of the money we received from Christmas on a new digital camera and printer. We had been looking to get one for awhile and decided now was the time since our old one seems to only last a few pictures before the batteries need changing. Hopefully we will have a system so I can e-mail them or post them on the blog on a regular basis since I was having difficulty with the old camera. The new one prints great pictures and Pete was thoughtful to buy a camera that has a large picture window so I do not have to look through the viewfinder which is hard for me to do now. We printed out a few pictures and they look pretty good!

This week on Wed. I am room mom at Luke's school so I hope I am feeling better so I can go. Breanna has dance. She had a sleepover at a friends house Friday and since she came home has been "so bored" unless we were out looking at houses. She has kept in mind that Grandpa and Grandma love storage (don't all Linnas?).

Have a good one!

Lori

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are underweather as well. That is why I didn't come this weekend wanted to spare your family this bug. Well if all is going good I would like to come up on Friday. Have you seen my cell phone?

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home