LinnasMinute

Thursday, December 15, 2005

We have had a good couple of days. Luke did well in school and has his Christmas program Friday. I have to remember to ask Pete to charge up the camcorder so we can record it.

After school, Luke and I made gingerbread cookies and then decorated them. They are better than I thought they would be. (Luke licked off the frosting).

Last night we took a picture of the kids and the dog in front of the tree (still up!) for the Christmas letter. It turned out well even though Luke is wearing his dragon costume which he embellished by putting Pete's big, black gloves on his feet and another set on his hands. Now we just have to print out all the letters. My printer does not seem to work too well for pictures so tonight we will try Pete's or Breanna's printer. I finally finished the top ten list for the letter as well. It was tough to get motivated to do it this year because I could not think of anything but finally came up with a solution that we are all happy with.

We took Pennie's flute in to get the pads replaced. She warned us to get them replaced but I procrastinated and wouldn't you know, last week while Breanna was practicing, one fell off. THe kid has gone to band the last week without a flute. We hope to get it back the end of this week.

Pete got the snowblower started last night and blew out the driveway but not before it ate a set of CHristmas lights...oops! I am glad he did not get hurt getting the lights out of the snowblower. (Another 911 call avoided!)

While Luke is at school tomorrow, Pete and I will try to get some Christmas shopping done. I thought we were done, but there are always a few more to get.

The reason Pete has not blogged in awhile is because he cannot remember his password...I told him but now he is too busy. Hopefully soon...

Have a good one....Lori

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I can hardly wait to see and read the Christmas letter.
I have trouble remembering passwords so I have many of them typed on a sheet next to the computer.
Grampa John

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

dido. On the Letter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home