LinnasMinute

Friday, November 04, 2005

It's Friday!

So far the week has gone well despite all of us having colds.

Thanks to everyone who responded with ideas for recipes and links to more ideas (Don't know why I did not think of that!!!)

This weekend we plan on purging stuff in the basement and I have more shredding to do with documents. This is the last weekend we can bring coats for the 'coats for kids' program so we plan to drop off several coats that we have accumulated over the years and hopefully this will give us some more closet space.

So far, the new van has remained clutter free. A whole week....this is a record for our family. We are really happy with the vehicle.

I will end with a Luke story. Breanna came downstairs and asked how her clothes looked. Before I could say anything, Luke being the brother said, "It looks baaaaaad." I said "Luke!" and he said, "Breanna, you look beauuuuuuuuutaiful!"

Have a good one! -Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home