LinnasMinute

Monday, October 31, 2005

I had a nice day today. Read some notes on my blog about car salespeople and now I do not feel so bad. Read Pat's blog and had a good laugh about Elijah's kicking skills.

Breanna and Luke got dressed to go trick or treating and Pennie showed up in her Cat in the Hat costume which I thought was a pretty good costume. Pete came home and he and Pennie took the kids out while I stayed home and handed out treats. We had at least a hundred kids and ran out of candy so we do what we always do when we run out and that is turn off the lights and jump in the car to go see my dad and then to my mom's house so they can see the kids in their costumes.

Got a call from the doctor and Breanna's tests were all normal which we were not surprised because she is feeling better...whew!

Pete's got a pretty good cold and I keep hoping it will get better but the poor guy sounds and looks like he has a cold. He said he had fun taking the new van to work and then to Best Buy on his lunch to buy printer cartridges for my printer. (Did not buy anything else...good job, Pete!) He also thought about how much money we could save if he did not eat out for lunch to help pay for the car and I am going to try to make him a lunch to take to work. Breanna and I are going to make menus for supper so we know what to have for dinner rather than going out on impulse. I need to learn how to cook more things besides tacos, parmesean chicken, meatloaf, chili, french toast and hamburgers so if anyone has any good ideas for a quick and good dinner, let me know.

Well, I know this is a boring blog so I will end it now before your head hits the keyboard from falling asleep and you wake up with the letters 'qwert' on your forehead.

Lori

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

And here we are stuck with all this candy. What we need is a receipe that includes hearshys minatures or tottsie roles.
Grampa John

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an easy, tasty recipe for "Mexican Lasagna." Made with soft flour tortillas instead of lasagna noodles. If you can brown ground beef and open jars of other ingredients, you can make this. It's good. But your family should like Mexican seasoning.

Aunt Sue

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I go to RecipeRewards.com its a place for free Recipes. Be warned they are free so lots of adds just click on the I do not want offer till you get to the recipe site I believe it just happens on the first time. There's a moms club on that link I just joined has meal planners and shortcuts. recipies from other moms. Yes I know I am not a mom but what ever.

TTFN
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home