LinnasMinute

Friday, October 21, 2005

I don't want to talk about owls!

Since Breanna was home today, Pete took the morning off. They both picked up Luke from school. As soon as he came out, he said, "I don't want to talk about owls!"

Pete thought, "Alrighty then" and they went to lunch before coming home. Pete then went to work and got a lot done because most of the people were gone and he could get things done.

We watched the show, "Three Wishes" tonight. One of the wishes was about a woman who wanted to find her birth mother and she got her wish. (Both her adoptive parents had passed away). I have never had the desire to find my birth parents and feel lucky I do not have the desire (mom did something right!). The story I was more impressed with was about a guy who stuttered and was fitted with a hearing device that delayed his hearing so it stopped his stuttering...it was pretty amazing and he was so happy.

Tomorrow is Make a Difference Day and I am trying to figure what we could do as a family to make a difference. I already put out the food for the Boys Scout food drive which they will pick up early tomorrow (I never seem to get it out early enough). Hopefully we can come up with something and I blog about it later.

Have a good one!

Lori

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats with the owls?
Bety always watches three wishes.
Lori makes a difference just by being the kind of mother she is.
Grampa John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home