LinnasMinute

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Loseing a freind by brea

hello its been a while but I'm writeing again . This time i'm writeing about a freind
who's been with us for along time. I'll give you some hints on who it is . Its brown
holds lots of people and everyone has at least seen or been in it. ITS our car we got a new one. The new car is so cool I can't belive its ours. ITs a light light blue.On the way back home I thought about our old car and how its waiting for us to come back but we're not comeing back that was sad. the crazy object breanna

2 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still miss my old Montana but I get to visit it next week when I go to Pat's house.
GraMPA jOHN

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I understand how you feel bree, I still remember my parents station wagon with the backword seats in the way back. So us kids could sit all the way in back and talk and play. The seat belt laws where quite different back then .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home