LinnasMinute

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stop Licking your Chicken!

The other night I made my parmesean chicken and Luke was licking the ketchup off of it so that is how the comment "Stop licking your chicken!" became the title of this blog.

I was room mom at Luke's school yesterday and tomorrow we have his parent/teacher conference. I am afraid to go but it must be done. I feel like I am going to the principals office or something.

Saturday Breanna walks in the city Christmas parade as part of her school group. She was in it last year and is looking forward to it this year. However, I think it is going to be much colder this year. I would really like to stay for the end because the UW Madison marching band is performing their 'Fifth Quarter' performance and I have always enjoyed it.

Luke wanted to play in the snow today so I shoveled while he played. We only got about two inches (if that) but he had fun and I had fun watching him.

I e-mailed John saying if no one else wanted the five tapes, we would take them for the car VHS player for the kids to watch on trips. I doubt we are getting a dvd player for the car this year(I always think about it for Christmas every year but something else comes up) but since we have the VHS player, why bother??? Hey when I was a kid, I had to entertain myself by looking out the window or looking at my brother so be happy with the VHS player kids!!! My parents grew up without cars, imagine that!

I'm ok... breathe in, breathe out...I guess I am the one that needs a breathing treatment.

Have a good one.
Lori

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,

I like that line. I think I will try to come up with a therapy game with that title "Stop licking your chicken." I am happy that Luke enjoyed the snow. Whatever happened to the famous game he is in my space mom or the are we there yet game.

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home