LinnasMinute

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Luke's First Movie

We had a nice day today. We raked the leaves in the backyard and brought them out to the curb where the kids jumped in them (I guarded from the road while they played). I took video of them playing and I am hoping I did not record over something. Then we went and ate, then to Shopko to see if they had any blue lights left for our bushes out front. We then took Luke to his first movie in a theater 'Chicken Little'. He kept asking if we could go see it so we went and we all liked it. He did a great job sitting through it and watching it. The theater was full with parents and kids laughing so that made it even more fun.

Pennie responded saying she thinks we should all stay in Green Bay for Thanksgiving even though she is on call but to save her some fixings so we will be having it here at the house. I am thinking of serving it around one o'clock if that is ok with everyone (should be enough time to get here but not too late in case people want to go home/hotel before dark).

Have a good one....Lori

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They say that having no closure can lead to molting, and… and I'm already small enough as it is and I don't think I can handle being bald!

I realy enjoyed that movie. Glad to hear luke did a good job in the movie.

TTFN
Patrick

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

We'll bring a pie. I don't know waht kind yet.
Grampa John

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well I am glad that Luke went to his first movie and it was good one. Nice job working on the yard.


Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home