LinnasMinute

Monday, November 21, 2005

Happiness is a clean kitchen floor

Breanna was in the Holiday parade and since it ended up being warmer than they said it would, she cooked because I made her wear two of everything (two shirts, two sweaters, two pants, two socks). On the way to the parade we kept thinking something was missing and realized last year Pennie was with us but she was on call this weekend. We did pick up Breanna's friend who also marched in the parade. She did not make it on tv but it was still fun.

Later, Breanna and I went to my friends house for a sleepover where we made Christmas cards. I felt like we were at a bed and breakfast. She had a nice comfy bed with many blankets(not to mention her house is not set at freezing temperatures like ours is) and a basket full of magazines to read by the bed. I read one article in Oprah magazine entitled, "Does this hairdo make my hips look big?". This was such a strange title, Breanna and I had to look at it and we picked out the body shape I was most like and tried to decide if the hairstyle she had would work on me. (Answer: Hard to say since the woman had frizzy hair and mine is flat).

Sunday we came home to fine Pete had cleaned the kitchen floor for me!!!! This made me very happy.

Monday Luke and I went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese for one of his classmates (also our carpool person). We had a good time and he is one tired boy.


I hope everyone had a good weekend and we will see everyone Thursday. I will turn up the heat that day.

Lori

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Some days two sweaters is not enough. See you Thursday.
grampa John

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

I am glad to hear that Breanna has fun. I was missing you guys on Saturday. I am also happy that Luke got to go to Chucky Cheeses for a B-party. I hope to see everyone for aleast two minutes on Thursday.

Pennie

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go Peter get them brownie points. Always good to keep the wife happy. Hey hope you guys are having a good thanksgiving. Let the parents know that there domain name www.familylinna.com has expired. Glad Bree had a good parade and sleep over.

ttfn
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home