LinnasMinute

Saturday, December 24, 2005

no comments by brea

hello how come nobody but grampa (thanks grandpa] comented . I can't wait to see you all . I hope our christmas tree dosen't fall down well we are gone or when santa puts the presents around the tree. Wait got to look at the clock nope not time yet . At 3:00 we are going to church and grandma starks house . I can't wait because I got a new dress and shoes . wait oh not time yet . i gess i'll just blog till it's time to get dressed . Wow that would be a long blog but it makes time go faster.
I only had two days of school but thats because was I sick on monday.we're tracking santa and I hope he dosen't mind . We made cookies for him and we're going to put out carets for the raindeer. wait let's check the time nope not time yet about one or two more hours . thatsnot as long as it was this morning it was six hours from then. this is the longest blog i
have done . It 's a record! i ended this at twelve forty eight. the crasy oblect breanna.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger plinna said...

You should try being a parent who has to listen to their kid count the hours until Santa comes! I cannot wait to see you in your new dress....love, Mom.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Have a good Christmas.I can't wait to see you
Grampa

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmhh my comments did not show up.
Boy do I understand what you are talking about. These son's of mine are bouncing off the walls. I am blogging on granpa's laptop in the living room. I like wireless networking. :) Well Mery Cristmass see you guys soon
TTFN
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home