LinnasMinute

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"Polka!"

Last night we went to the mall to do some shopping. Breanna went with me so we could try to find something for Pete but everything I suggested she turned her nose up yet she did not have any other ideas except for another Packer hat which I vetoed because he has at least a hundred hats (I know this because I pick them up all the time) and as far as I know he only has one head!

So, we met up with Pete and Luke who were in the play area and Breanna wanted to join them so I went shopping by myself. Pete showed me a picture of Luke sitting on Santa's lap. He asked Pete if that was the real Santa and Pete said he did not know but he could ask Mrs. Clause. Luke asked Mrs. Clause and she said he was the real Santa and Luke was very happy and proceeded to talk Santa's ear off(Luke did not devulge what he and Santa talked about). When I was done shopping, I met Pete and the kids at the play area and Pete said he had to go pick something up so I stayed and watched the kids. Breanna was teaching Luke and another boy, Caleb, who was maybe three years old, how to play Marco Polo. She said, "When I say Marco, you say Polo, ok?" She said "Marco!" and Luke and Caleb looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and then Luke yelled, "Polka!" and we all laughed.

Finally we went home exhausted.

Lori

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well,

I yelled Bingo and Luke Said Polka. We are a strange family.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I am sorta glad Pete has only one head. Imagine the stares he'd get if he had two. The old adage two heads are better than one just doesn't apply. Betty has been having trouble picking a gift for me as well.
Grampa John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home