LinnasMinute

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I am Back

With Lori's help I got the password and I am now back. Our system is down at work so I am taking some time at lunch to write a blog. If you ever want to see something cool or scary, suck up rope lite and christmas lights into a snow blower. It takes a lot longer to remove them. I am very cranky today not much sleep last night.

Some things I have been thinking about. Do you ever wish that God could go back and pick a different Adam and Eve? It seems unfair that we have to fight with evil because of two people picked. We should vote on the a better couple. Could any human do any better? I wonder why God picked flawed people right from the beginning. I know that freewill is part of the answer. Freewill is hard to understand. I try to compare it to raising a child. It hurts when you see you child make a wrong choice and so much joy when they make a correct one. You can't have one without the other. When you ask to a scientist they are okay with a robot that does everything correct everytime but are waiting for the day when a robot thinks for it's self including learning from it mistakes. I guess the only human that could do better was Jesus. God sent us Jesus to show us how to make good choices. Instead of complaining about Adam and Eve I should be thankfull for Jesus who forgives my sins.


PJL

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I had a snow blower eat a welcome mat which was full of wire for wiping your feet. I had to take it to the garage on the corner to get it cleared. So I know what snowblowers can do.
I appreciated your theological thinking. Free will is always a problem but the alternative is predestination and I just can't go with that.
Dad

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Never had a snow blower issue. I never had a snow blower. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home