LinnasMinute

Friday, January 06, 2006

It is Friday and Luke and I are both sick with colds and sore throats. I only hope it is not strep because that means I have to go see a doctor and get a prescription that is supposed to work within 24 hours but for some reason takes about three days for me. Anyway, I kept Luke home from school today. He had a good day Wed. at school. I have a system worked out with his teacher, if she gives me thumbs up that means he did well, if not, then I stay and talk to her about what happened. So far he has a winning record of 1-0 so he cannot be invited to Grandpas loser party.

Breanna is on flag duty at school where she and another student put up the flag in the morning (very important to not let the flag touch the ground!) and take it down after school. She is doing so well in school and I am so proud of her. We have all been having trouble getting back into the swing of things since we had two weeks off and sleeping in late but she is always up and ready to go to school.

We had a good New Year's and are now looking at houses for John and Betty. I am waiting for the Sunday paper to see if we can go to any open houses. Pete got the number for the house down the street from us (very nice blue ranch) but has to call on it and another one near Lambeau.

I took the ornaments off the tree and Pete and I took the tree out to the curb.(Wish we had a video of that whole scenario). It was a nice tree. Luke asked us why we took it out and I told him Christmas is over but we will get another tree next year. He then said he wants Easter to come soon. Easy come, easy go, I guess.

This weekend we will try to get over our sickness and get better.

Have a good one, people.

Lori

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Your doing better than me. I have been to the doctor twice since I got home.
Glad Luke is doing well in school. I too am proud of Breanna. Find us a nice house.
Grampa John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home