LinnasMinute

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bust the Budget(Merry Christmas)

Well it's Christmas Eve. I did stretch the budget bit but I can't remember because when I was help cleaning I bumped my head so hard on the kitchen chandelier that I blew a fuse. It's so hard to Christmas shop because we tell the kids wait it Christmas and that list can be very long. I went shopping on Thursday at night because they said it was going to be so slippery on the roads Friday. I was shopping until 1:30 am. Not a lot of people out at that time. It's hard to get around with the people stocking shelves and the stores where very hot. I finished on Friday and the roads were not so slippery but packed with cars. The kids are bouncing off the wall. We are going to try with Luke going to church. Lets hope the service is good but short. Looking forward to seeing famliy tonight and on Christmas Day.

PJL

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home