LinnasMinute

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

To walk or not to walk?

We went to Breanna's conference and it went well. She mentioned blogging more so she can improve her keyboarding skills and we all agreed that was a good idea. We also signed Luke up for Kindergarden even though we are not sure if the school right down the street from us will have half day. (They pick a school and send all the half day kids there).

We finally made it to my mother's house for chili. She also made ham since I do not eat chili(thanks, mom). I told her she could be invited to John's loser party because she always enters the Reader's Digest contest but never wins anything even though she has been doing it for years.

Due to my early blogging, everyone found out about John and Betty's decision about waiting until the fall to move to the area except the realtor!!! I had called him right after I talked to Betty and left a reather long and detailed message about their decision and said if he had any questions, to call me. Sure enough, I got a call from him today regarding another home visit and he had not yet gotten the message I left yesterday. I filled him in on all the details and he seemed fine with it and would continue to e-mail.

I am trying to decide if I want to train to walk in the marathon this year. For those of you who don't know, I walked it two years ago and missed walking through Lambeau Field by ten minutes!!!! This year they are extending the race time for those who walk and to encourage more people to do the race. The guy who runs it sent me an e-mail giving me free registration since Lambeau had closed and I walked all that way for NOTHING! I have to decide by this weekend because that is when I would have to start training. I can do it during the week but it is the long walks on Saturdays that take a lot of time. Any comments on this would be appreciated. I'll let you know my decision this weekend. I really need to get back in shape. Half a marathon is not an option, it's all or nothing, baby!

Have a good one....Lori

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

She who walks last at least has walked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home