LinnasMinute

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Don't hit your sister with the cheese by Lori

Luke and Breanna were eating cheese sticks and Breanna told me some of the sticks were too hard and she hit the table with it to show me. Luke saw this and hit Breanna with his own cheese stick and that is when I said, "Don't hit your sister with the cheese!" and we all laughed because it sounded so ridiculous.

Today we walked down to the school to see if they posted the classes yet and they had not. We then went on to the playground area where Luke played and Breanna tested her roller skates. She is getting better but still has trouble stopping. We went back home and Luke had a bath while Breanna redecorated her doll house. I agreed to host a jewelry party on October 19 as a favor to a neighbor and will be the one party I host a year otherwise Pete will leave me because I go nutty getting the house ready. I do have Merry Maid gift certificates from my mother and Pennie from Christmas and I will use it for that purpose. I am hoping to get some more painting done before then.

Luke made up a new joke today. "What does a mom alarm sound like?" Give up? "MAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMA"
I thought that was pretty good for a four year old.

Have a good one!

Lori

4 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Pretty soon Luke can write jokes for my blog.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger plinna said...

that was funny mom !

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

It is nice to know that our sense of humor has not missed a generation.

Pennie

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think the cheeze comment would make a good slogan for the packer sign. But then agian I am a bit touched in the head.
LOL
TTFn
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home