LinnasMinute

Sunday, March 05, 2006

That's right I gave blood

Yesterday I gave blood. If you saw me as a kid when it was time for a shot you would understand how strange it is for me to give blood. They asked a lot of personal questions before you can donate. I have nothing to hide but it can get quite embarrassing. The question I really like is "do you feel healthy". I want to asked define healthy. The lady took my blood pressure and the bottom number is a little high I wanted to say what do you think I am about to get a needle stuck in my arm.
The good thing is I fill the bag pretty fast and they have juice and good cookies.

Today I went to get Breanna from Pennie's. When I was there I put up a ceiling fan. The install went well when I pulled the chain it made a horrible noise. After taking down all most everything,I saw that one of the wires was rubbing on the motor. It took longer to find the screws I dropped than to put up the fan.

I am having fun with my DVD burner and editing the many movies.

Well gotta go

PJL

3 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

We dropped a wrench into the hollow leg of a table and then had to figure out how to get it out.
It is leave a comment Monday adnd you got yours.
Dad

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blood donors are special people. Put your hand up and receive an infinite number of "high fives." And an infinite number of "way to goes." WAY TO GO, PETER

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well,

Since it should have been Comment Monday when I wrote this I will leave a comment.

From the person who now has light. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home